Facebook connection problems

KazutoKirigaya_Kirito1
прислано: 3163 дня назад
I can't seem to get my account to connect to facebook at all. Not sure why, but I have tried many time to get it to work. I've decided to ask for help because I would really love it if I could share my creations on there with some of my friends or be able to get them to join up. I also heard that people are being banned without warning for no reason and am scared that I will be next. I haven't violated the terms of service agreement and am hoping that I am safe and not on the "Axe list". I love this site so much I respect others who are on here. Please help calm my fears. I don't want to be blocked from using this site....
guardian06
Hello KazutoKirigaya_Kirito1,

Are you still having difficulty signing into Facebook from here?

As for people being banned for "no reason at all", well, that's simply not true.
As long as you're not violating any rules or terms of service, you should be good to go :-)

Deb
KazutoKirigaya_Kirito1
I'm alright. And yes. I don't know why it won't connect. It's weird because when I share blingees to my facebook page it posts them on there. But it won't fully connect. It makes no sense, I know, lol! But, that's what's going on. I'm getting asked to connect and am wondering if I am already or not. It appears I am but yet the "Connect to Facebook" Button appears on my account page. 
feliciaswellis
прислано: 2245 дней назад
How does the scoring work? And are there other places to get stamps?

В центре внимания

* die hungrigen Wölfe *

создатель: loveblink...

Поместите свой Blingee здесь!