????Allowing Minors????

maggiec49
прислано: 5715 дней назад
what do you think of a 13 yr. old joining the creative corner? I am pretty much set on no minors but it is your group too,she says she can handle it??! wanna give her a try? cast vote here:
CmWa1
I does not know needs to see a try(essay) etre can?
toriagrams
no, i don't think so. there are group for younger people, let them go there.
blazingbloomers
the group rule says no1 under 18..if u break that rule for her then how is that fair to any other 13 that may want 2 join?..really more of a question and something 2 think about other than a vote..just thought i'd put my 2 cents in..lol
maggiec49
прислано: 5713 дней назад
tHAT IS WHAT i WANTED TO HEAR,THAT YOU WERE ALL ON MY SIDE. YOUR 2 CENTS AND MINE MAKE A NICKEL IN THIS CASE!! LOL no minors!!
auntpete
прислано: 5711 дней назад
I agree with everyone rules r to b kept, but if this is the 13 year old i know it woud be hard for her to find a group to join. I've not seen any other in her age group that have her talent or matureity . She is a member of the Artistic Blingee's group.  There could be an exception made on the maturity of the minor. Done by agreement to the quailty of their work no way would every minor be permited to join. Yes I do have minors in my circle and have had no problems.  I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner as it seems the decision has been made. 

В центре внимания

Happy New Year 2023

создатель: loveblink...

Поместите свой Blingee здесь!