Is this group still active?

RedHeadsRule
прислано: 4273 дня назад
Hi! I just joined this group, but then noticed that the last post was a long time ago. Can anyone tell me if this is an active group, and if not, is there an active Marilyn Monroe group out there?
starfish82
прислано: 4269 дней назад
i dont know i've been a here for a while but the icon hasnt changed for a while so glo you know as much as i do hee hee
KMBJTH
прислано: 4243 дня назад
I never notice activity, but I add my blingees. There are some gorgeous blingees in this group, so I continue to add mine in hopes it will continue. Glad to see you here!!  :)
Wendy_75007
прислано: 2240 дней назад
Oh Lord Gloria !

I just noticed your post and well .... It is a group for M.M but I was looking for someone to hold it with me and nobody answered in time ... What a pity for our Marylin !! Hope someone among you guys can make this group much more active !! Please let me know about it okay ?

Hugs xoxoxoox

Mia
RedHeadsRule
прислано: 2238 дней назад
Oh, my dear Mia! I'm so glad to see you pop over here! You have created a fantastic group, but I understand the pressures and time required to keep a group active! I just had to stop all activity in my RedHeadsRule Group, except for people adding new blingees of redheads. I just don't have the time or the health to run a group anymore. If that changes, I would LOVE to help you with this one. But at this time I just can't.

On another note, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR USING ONE OF MY BLINGEES AS THE GROUP ICON!!! YOU ARE AWESOME! :D

В центре внимания

Tina Turner ~ Rest In Peace

создатель: ZaharaBlue

Поместите свой Blingee здесь!