Your Fav Guys... and WHY?

jazzcrank
прислано: 4777 дней назад
What are some of ur fav anime guys...and why are they ur favs
Kaileychicago
Kyo- He's  hot xDDD but just not that. He is hot-tempered, pretty funny, and so determined to beat Yuki. I admire that from him.
Miroku- I just like him for a reason, he's a pervert but sweet.:3
Zero- He's one of my favorite characters, he is pretty complex and now "hates yuuki" or something like that. But I really think he doesn't!
Sasuke- I used to like him a lot before, but now's he's evil...I hoenstly don't think he is really evil. He was the "perfect guy" but he is equally flawed like everyone else. He is not just a pretty boy, he's very poweful and he eventully begins to open up a lil more..then become evil...but I hope at the end of naruto he's back on the good side.
Jellal- He was soo sweet o Erza during their childhood, he and Erza have a deep friendship. Of coarse, he was manipulated to change from his caring friendly way to a mean, rude villian. But soon he returned back to his old self..but was like arrested then forgot about it all xD 
These don't count as anime but i'd also add Zuko and Jet too ^_^
Deleted_avatar
Sasuke-
i love him from the start hes so cute and i love that he's 
Miharu- 
hes an awesome ninja, an hs a bond w/ yoite 
and suuppa awesome
Yoite-
has that bond w/ miharu and real amazinqq
Hei-
Mehh love hei ;)
Zero-
2 words; Sexy Vampire
Worst_Nightmare_11
Well my favorite anime guy in my entire life is forever Usopp. Some people may think it strange for me to like a guy like that. But to me I think he is hot. And I love how charming he looks. He is so unique with his long cute nose. So I am also morely obsessed with him. I just have to admit I do so many artwork on him, here on Blingee. I can not help but why. But please do not say he is ugly or other things, it tempers me. So there you go.
Deleted_avatar
прислано: 4772 дня назад
I am currently in love with Itachi Uchiha. Why? Because when i think of him i see a guy, who can do everything even if the whole world is his enemy. I want to become a person like this too someday....
I also like Sai, because sometimes he seems to be like a male version of me(complicated to understand, i know)
Kaname Kuran and Shiki Senri from Vampire Knight are also Hotties. I dont need a reason for liking an anime guy....I just have that crazy obsessionXD
Deleted_avatar
прислано: 1 день назад
Sebastian Michaelis (from Kuroshitsuji) is really hot and sexy, his voice sounds  amazing and he has so many different talents. He can dance, sing, play violin, fight really well, speak different languages...and he is immortal!

В центре внимания

famiele

создатель: mogel2510

Поместите свой Blingee здесь!