2st challenge - 2 defì - 2a sfida

1 | 2 |
enryturbo5
прислано: 3454 дня назад
From today 12/09/2014 until the day 12/14/2014 you can propose a challenge to the head, from the day 12/15/2014 to 12/18/2014 will be held the day of voting (ITALIAN TIME) .

Please, ONE proposal at week.

Have funny!

__

A partir d'aujourd'hui 09/12/2014 jusqu'au  14/12/2014 peuvez-vous proposer un défi à la tête, à partir du jour 15/12/2014 au 18/12/2014 se tiendra le jour du scrutin (HEURE ITALIENNE).

S'il vous plaît, UN proposition par semaine.

Amusez-vous!
__

Da oggi 09/12/2014 fino al giorno 14/12/2014 potete proporre una sfida a testa, dal giorno 15/12/2014 al giorno 18/12/2014 si terranno le votazioni (ORARIO ITALIANO).

Per favore, UNA SOLA proposta a settimana.

Buon divertimento!
nataliplus
прислано: 3454 дня назад
Hi! OK! Waiting for the artist will choose only want it to be known, and in the collection of stamps stamps were images of his paintings.
lorenzaelle
прислано: 3453 дня назад
Buon pomeriggio a tutti!
La mia proposta per la sfida è:CANDLES,e cioè CANDELE,poi se vinco nel proporre il titolo dirò i particolari...Ciaoooo ^_^ baci
moreno_gabriela
I love the fantasy elf...hugs!!!
kimberlyjoyce
My suggestion:  Celebrity blingee where Everyone does a Blingee of the same celebrity.
kimberlyjoyce
xx
debby80
Io propongo un tema musicale, un blingee che sia l'icona di una famosa canzone,  e magari si scrive pure una strofa. Oppure si potrebbe fare un blingee natalizio, dove ci sia come tema la musica oltre che il natale.
TracyMcGibbon
I don't understand posts in foreign languages.

My idea for a challenge/contest is - Pink christmas. All in pink (or mostly pink.)
enryturbo5
прислано: 3452 дня назад
Ok, ok... :)
Let's do a little bit of order!

Proposals:

-lorenzaelle: candles

-moreno_gabriela: fantasy elf

-kimberlyjoyce: you should choose between "ours favorite star" or "icon for the group" ("icon for the group is a great idea" ^^ ).

-debby80: musical theme, for example: creating a blingee with a phrase of a song, Christmas's song too. Debby an only choise, I combined both! :)

-TracyMcGibbon: Pink christmas. All in pink (or mostly pink.)
_  

Dearest Tracy, welcome us, I hope with all my heart that we will have fun together. :)
I just wrote a short summary dele proposal, then I'll try to write more detailed rules. :)
Have fun to all!!! :D
debby80
прислано: 3452 дня назад
Thank you Enrica and all those who make beautiful stamps.
din63
прислано: 1 день назад
Ciao a Tutti...propongo il seguente tema:
Buon anno
Dina
siva39
прислано: 3450 дней назад
My proposal is that concienciemos people that Christmas is to share with others a feeling of love
siva39
прислано: 3450 дней назад
Thanks to everyone who voted for the challenge of Firewood Sotskova and especially for its beautiful stamps enrica kisses to all
enryturbo5
прислано: 3449 дней назад
STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP!!! 
End of the proposals!!! :)
Thank you all for your proposals, Let's start with the votes!!! :D

____
Siva39, Dear Merce, I'm very happy you winner our 1st challnge ;D and it was a pleasure for me do some stamps about Lena! :D
___
enryturbo5
прислано: 3449 дней назад
The voting begin!
Que le vote commence!
Che la votazione abbia inizio!

-lorenzaelle 
Proposal: candles

-moreno_gabriela
Proposal: fantasy elf

-kimberlyjoyce 
Proposal:  ours favorite star

-debby80
Proposal: creating a blingee with a phrase of a song 

-TracyMcGibbon
Proposal: Pink christmas. All in pink (or mostly pink.)

-din63
Proposal: Happy New Year

-siva39
Proposal: is that concienciemos people that Christmas is to share with others a feeling of love

1 | 2 |

В центре внимания

Valentinstag am 14.02.2023

создатель: wilfried1947

Поместите свой Blingee здесь!