New Mini Group >Video Game Central

VelvetValentine
прислано: 3547 дней назад
▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ωεℓcσмε █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
Welcome Video Game lovers! Here is a corner where all of us Anime Lovers and Video Game lovers bond together to do challenges and chat with each other about all of our favorite games! 
๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۩ яυℓεs ๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۞๑
This is a Drama Free Zone, so there will be no fighting, harassing, or foul language.
๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۩๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۞๑
⊱ησ ƒσυℓ ℓαηgυαgє
⊱ησ נєαℓσυѕу σя ƒιgнтιηg
⊱ησ нαяαѕѕιηg σтнєя мємєвєяѕ
⊱ησ ѕυggєѕтινє мєѕѕαgєѕ
๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۩๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۞๑
тнιѕ gяσυρ ιѕ мєαηт ƒσя ρєσρℓє σƒ αℓℓ αgєѕ, ѕσ ωє ηєє∂ тσ кєєρ ιт αѕ αρρяσρяιαтє αѕ ωє ¢αη. вє¢αυѕє ωє нανє ѕσмє уσυηgєя мємвєяѕ ιη тнιѕ gяσυρ αη∂ тнєу ∂ση'т ηєє∂ тσ вє ѕєєιηg αηутнιηg тσ ѕυggєѕтινє.
тнαηк уσυ.

]|I{•------» cнαℓℓεηgεs «------•}I|[
There will be challenges, sooner or later. Just like in the main group. I don't always have time to set up challenges, but if you have a good idea of a challenge then, with my approval, feel free to make your own challenges! The next challenge should be around August 16th, because the 15th I go to Lagoon.

That should give us enough time to settle and decide if you would like to join our not. This is just a Mini group, and you can be a member of both 'Video Game Central' and '♥WE ARE ANIME LOVERS♥'. But you must be a member of ♥WE ARE ANIME LOVERS♥ before you become a member of Video Game Central.

•?((¯°·._.• qυεsтισηs •._.·°¯))؟•
Have questions? Don't hesitate to ask! If there is ever anything you need to know about '♥WE ARE ANIME LOVERS♥' or 'Video Game Central' then let me or one of our managers know!

ıllıllı נσιηιηg ıllıllı
ONLY join this Mini Group if you love Video Games. Remember, this is a group for both Anime Lovers and Game Lovers.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> тнαик уσυ fσя яєα∂ιиg <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯
Hope you had a good time and understand what this group is all about.

В центре внимания

Ho Ho Ho

создатель: beba_zo

Поместите свой Blingee здесь!