Self-challenge idea, No. 5

13darkskye
прислано: 1 день назад
When you are done making a blingee on the display blingee page, directly beneath the blingee it says  [ this-----------------picture was created using the blingee free online photo editor, etc., etc., with the supposed to be title of your blingee going in the blank space[, well I dont know how it works, but it reminds me of auto correct, it comes up with some really funny stuff, for example the last blingee I made, I called "it comes from another dimension" but what it said was   [this "selena gomez from another cinderella story" picture was created using the blingee free online photo editor, etc., etc.,   so what I propose is that I now make a blingee on that topic, [selena gomez from another cinderella story] it will be pretty interesting to see what else it comes up with and how the blingees would turn out if you did! anyway that is my idea for a self-challenge!
This "selena gomez from another cinderella story" picture was created using the Blingee free online photo editor. Create great digital art on your favorite topics from celebrities to anime, emo, goth, fantasy, vintage, and more!
p01s0n_l1p5_0f_bl0od
прислано: 2240 дней назад
http://blingee.com/blingee/view/136687162-Self-challenge-idea-No-5

В центре внимания

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

создатель: goldenkin...

Поместите свой Blingee здесь!