Prayers

Deleted_avatar
прислано: 5720 дней назад
Have you ever prayed before? Praying I've learned since childhood has opened a new door for me and has also given me a chance to see things happening to other people that are awesome.

I learn everyday.
прислано: 5716 дней назад
When I pray, I block out everything in the world and look to God. I finally feel at peace and free from society's ways. If I'm in a bad mood, I pray and my bad mood is lifted. I have conversations with God to get things off my chest. Praying is just a huge part of my day.
iSakuHaru
прислано: 5619 дней назад
Praying is soo calming and nice. I love praying when i want to talk to God or Jesus, if i were to have problems. I thank God and Jesus for everything! Amen.
dibbles519
прислано: 5613 дней назад
Loved your thoughts on prayer.  When I pray, Jesus is as real and as present as anyone else I know.  He's THERE.  I talk to Him off and on all through the day.  He listens when no one else is there to, KWIM??
Sugerbabii
прислано: 5438 дней назад
When i pray i feel like i can start all over, also its just so calming and relaxing, when im sad or angry i just pray to God and tell him how i feel and he responds by lifting my anger or sorrow, this shows i will love God and Jesus today and forever ^-^ blessings to you all :)
mzselinakyle
прислано: 5393 дня назад
the bible says pray constantly :)))
and its nice to always have God on your mind, it is a comforting thing to know that God is always with you and will never leave you.. "even until the end of the age" :)) He is always with us. Prayer alone is wonderful too, going to Him to talk about things and to ask him about life.. He will answer. You will feel Jesus/God/the holy spirit in your heart.. Prayer is a wonderful way to Praise God,
to Love God and remember he loves you, to ask for healing... there are all types of prayers.. 
Praying constantly is wonderful because its good to be close to God enough to remember he is with you in everything.. even when you're out shopping for a gift for someone, God can lead you and be with you :))

much love
Selina

В центре внимания

Happy New Year 2023

создатель: beba_zo

Поместите свой Blingee здесь!