Sunsetting Blingee [Thread Closed: Blingee Lives On!]

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> | 34
blingee_team
прислано: 3177 дней назад
We are happy to announce that Blingee is here to stay!

Please join the new thread here:
https://blingee.com/group/1/topic/108996-Blingee-Lives-On-

----------
Dear Blingee Fans,

After more than 130 million Blingees made, the time has come for Blingee to ride off into the sunset. It's been an amazing 9 years, from the simple idea of making it easier to create animated images, to the explosion of creativity we have seen, and the wonderful and lively community that grew around it. Thank you for your passionate support over the years.

Before we close the site down, we wanted to give you the opportunity to save your Blingees to your computer. Here's how:

1. From your account Dasboard, select 'My Blingees' from the navigation column on the right side
2. Choose the "< >" icon on the Share line for the Blingee you wish to download
3. Click on 'Get Code or Download' for the size you want
4. Click the "Download this Blingee" button on the right side of the page
5. Repeat for the Blingees and sizes you wish to keep

The site will be turned off on August 25th, so please grab your Blingees before then.

Thanks again for being one of the best communities on the internet! We wish you all the very best!

----------
[Update 1]

Thank you for the kind words in your reactions. Some answers to your questions:

- Why is the site closing?

It is not for lack of trying to save it, but several events on the business and technical sides of Blingee have led us to the point where it is no longer sustainable for us to run the site. The site is expensive and complex to maintain, we have kept it alive as long as we could.

- Why not sell it for someone else to run? Can it be saved?

There are significant challenges to overcome, we have not been able to find someone able and willing to take it on.

- "Am I the only one crying"?

You are not, we have given a lot of blood, sweat, and tears for Blingee. But there have been a lot of good times too, so we are trying to focus on how it has brightened our lives.

----------

We are happy to announce that Blingee is here to stay!

Please join the new thread here:
https://blingee.com/group/1/topic/108996-Blingee-Lives-On-
picachuluvr
Boy am I ever going to miss this site. May I ask why it is shutting down after all this time? ._.
TracyMcGibbon
Why are you closing down the site? Can't you sell it or give it to someone else to run? We need more time to save our blingees! Can you give us 1 month please! Some of us have hundreds of blingees we need to download. Thank You! I loved being apart of the blingee community for 7 years! ☻
Joycieoh
Omg, thats terrible news...we all come to love blingee so much & am very sad to see it go...made so many amazing friends & 
theres no other place like it. So many wonderful & artistic people.
alwayswellsaid
Will animation still run?
theswanprincessfan824
please dont close it down im begging you please give it to someone else
SANSAN33138
Hello I am really very sad for the quoted due closure(lock) I am a member of the community since the debuts to pourrer has you knowledge is right of this closure(lock) I hope that you would close Pa blingee on August 25th
CantBeSaved.
Why is it being shut down?! Oh please tell me this is a joke! I've been on blingee for 8 years and I would even say at 80 years old I will still continue doing blingees. Please don't shut it down :'( 
punky7
Aww this is so sad news :( me and my chihuahua punky have been part of this community for 9 yrs since the beginning!! Punky was a puppy, he is 9 now like blingee!! we grew with blingee!!im going to miss everything so much!! could you please just keep it open for us to come and visit our profiles?? please give us more time to save our blingees or is there a way we can save all our blingees at once instead of 1 by 1 cause it will take forever!! please respond! thank you
Miiley-Cyrus-
This broke my heart. I love Blingee, Ive been a member for 6 years and made thousands of blingees. My first few years here I literally spent my entire life and days here talking to all the amazing friends I made around the world. The good days ended awhile ago but I still came here to reminisce everything and its hard to believe a big part of my life over... please don't close down the website... :( 
destiny913
I am so sad that Blingee is closing down this site on August 25th! Please reconsider!!!I come to this site to relax. I love making and sharing Blingees.Please inform us if there are other sites available. Thank you for having this site for us to use over the years. Huggggz to all of the friends I have made on here! ♥ Carol♥♥♥
kaykitty727
Is there a way we can stop this? ;(
CantBeSaved.
I'm not the only one crying, am I? :'(
blingee_team
Thank you for the kind words in your reactions. Some answers to your questions:

- Why is the site closing?

It is not for lack of trying to save it, but several events on the business and technical sides of Blingee have led us to the point where it is no longer sustainable for us to run the site. The site is expensive and complex to maintain, we have kept it alive as long as we could.

- Why not sell it for someone else to run? Can it be saved?

There are significant challenges to overcome, we have not been able to find someone able and willing to take it on.

- "Am I the only one crying"?

You are not, we have given a lot of blood, sweat, and tears for Blingee. But there have been a lot of good times too, so we are trying to focus on how it has brightened our lives.
gigi243
Que c'est triste, toutes cette créativité qui s'envole, n'y aurait-il pas un autre site ou on pourrait faire des images comme sur blingee?
Ginette
How sad, all this creativity that flies, would there not another site or could be done on blingee images like?
Ginette
gigi243
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> | 34

В центре внимания

film adorer

создатель: feecloche...

Поместите свой Blingee здесь!