@@ RED CARPET @@ TO THE BLINGEE TEAM!!! @@

1 | 2 | 3 |
TracyMcGibbon
прислано: 3108 дней назад
Are the winners of the red carpet competition ever going to be able to choose a celebrity again??? Also why do you pick some celebrities who have been the red carpet 2-3 times already while others have only been the red carpet 1 time and don't get chosen by you??? Celebrities that have only been the red carpet 1 time are - Jensen Ackles,Robert Pattinson,Kristen Stewart,Mariah Carey,Christina Aguilera,Adam Lambert,Heath Ledger,Brittany Murphy,John Travolta,Alex O'Loughlin,Drew Barrymore,Paul Wesley. Could you please start picking from this list??? Thank You!!! ☻
Deleted_avatar
прислано: 3106 дней назад
Even better would be to pick some celebrities that have never been the red carpet challenge. There's so many actors and singers that I'm sure there are a lot of famous people who have never been picked. I'm not sure whether any of these have been before but I can't remember ever seeing them:

* Ellie Goulding
* Gwen Stefani
* Bruno Mars
* Nicki Minaj
* Ed Sheeran
* Adelle
* Eminem
* Benedict Cumberbatch
* Martin Freeman
* David Tennant
* Jim Parsons
* Matt Smith
* Christopher Eccleston
* Robert Downey Jr
* Hugh Laurie
* Daniel Craig
* Daniel Radcliffe
* Simon Pegg
* Michael Mcintyre
* Russell Howard
* Lee Mack
* Jack Dee
* Jason Manford

Sorry if any of these have been picked before. 
britneyspearsfan16
Yeah they need to put celebrities that haven't been on before and as celebrities who been on one time Melanie Fiona she was picked by me when I won a couple years ago now you can't even pick who you want to be on there it will be nice if Angelina Jolie, Zoe Santana just some new people will be nice for a change ;)
TracyMcGibbon
For now they won't pick anyone who has not already been the red carpet. BT does not want to make new badges! Angelina Jolie has been the red carpet 4 times. Robert Downey Jr. has been the red carpet 3 times. Gwen Stefani has been the red carpet 2 times. Nicki Minaj,Adelle,Bruno Mars,Eminem and Benedict Cumberbatch have already been picked.
Deleted_avatar
прислано: 3105 дней назад
@TracyMcGibbon

Sorry, as I said there might be some there that have already been picked. I just don't remember seeing them. But there's still quite a few suggestions there that have never been picked.

Shame they don't want to make new badges. I think it would be a lot better if we had more celebs that have never been picked before. I know I'd love to see David Tennant on the red carpet
TracyMcGibbon
прислано: 3094 дня назад
Carrie Underwood has picked for the 3rd time!

Can you PLEASE pick a celebrity that has been the red carpet only one time???
guardian06
прислано: 3093 дня назад
I believe as it always has been, that the winner of the Red Carpet gets to pick the next celebrity.  However, if that person doesn't respond to Blingee_Team's email in a timely manner, then Blingee_Team picks the next Red Carpet.

:-D
TracyMcGibbon
прислано: 3092 дня назад
No, the winner does not choose anymore. The blingee team has been choosing already chosen celebrities for about the past 2 years. They do not choose celebrities that have not been previously chosen because they don't want to make new badges! :(  How do I know this? It is a fact that I have won the red carpet competition 6 times but only got to choose a celebrity the first time I won the other times I did not get to choose because the blingee team never contacted me! I tried contacting them in the past when I won, but they did not respond! :(  They do not contact any of the winners! :(  I know because I have talked to other users.
TracyMcGibbon
прислано: 3080 дней назад
Why did you choose Jennifer Lawrence again??? She was the red carpet a couple of months ago and she has been chosen I believe 4 times now! People are going to get sick of doing the same like 20-30 celebrities over and over again!!! Please choose someone who has been the red carpet only 1 time!!! Thanks ☻
jazzyjas12345
прислано: 3080 дней назад
jennifer lawerence was in the red carpet  2 weeks ago i still dont understand why she was picked again maybe because her movie came out today but still
Preciousbaby63
прислано: 3065 дней назад
CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO CLICK ON RED CARPET TO ENTER . I CLICK AND I CANT MAKE ANY BLINGEES. NOTHING POPS UP FOR ME TO CHOSE, THANK YOU,DI
lousei
Precious Baby 63 I had that too, and then I made a blingee! (A stamp and sought the red carpet star, you can put him in the red carpet via your created blingee, the same as in the other Competitions.
guardian06
Hello Preciousbaby63 (Di)

I don't know if you're aware of this but there was an update for Google and IE.  Because of this update (that was out of Blingee_Team's control), Google doesn't allow the pictures to be pulled any more.

So you will have to save respective Red Carpet images to your computer and then upload it to the Blingee Maker. 

I did some voting in the Red Carpet and already I can see that people are putting Josh Hutchinson in this week's Red Carpet, along with other unrelated images.
If  that's going to continue to happen, Blingee_Team may just end up pulling the Red Carpet (just some food for thought).

Deb ☺
Preciousbaby63
прислано: 3064 дня назад
I want to thank you all for your help, I understand now, God bless you,hugs Di
guardian06
прислано: 3064 дня назад
You're so very welcome Di ☺  
1 | 2 | 3 |

В центре внимания

Anime Geisha ►43951269

создатель: 43951269

Поместите свой Blingee здесь!