Attn: Blingee Team

1 | 2 | 3 |
galacticwolf
прислано: 2982 days назад
I think to combat random blingees being made, make the site to where only registered people can create blingees, it'd deter people from making blingees because of the length of the sign up. No troll or heinous person wants to go the extra step unless it's targeted at someone in particular. besides it'd cut back on the sheer amount of blingees being pumped into the site, and easier to moderate.
PuddleDuckie
прислано: 2981 days назад
Speaking of moderating, I have been waiting for a very long time for works to moderate after passing the test and validating via email. Can someone explain the moderation process y me lease, do they appear on the process que ?. How long does it take to be able to moderate after passing the test. 

I have a work in a competition that has not been rated this week? 

I noticed that there are quite a few moderators (new ?) that have not moderated any images, why when images are awaiting moderation, or to be rated? 
Thanks to anyone who can answer my questions. 
guardian06
Hello PuddleDuckie,

You'll have to check the moderating queue periodically.  There used to be a backlog of Blingees but those have finally been caught up.  So most likely, you won't have high numbers in moderating.  

By the way, welcome to the Moderating Family ;-)
Blackcat41
Hey, PuddleDuckie! I'm happy to hear you became a moderator! After passing the "test", you should have been able to begin right away! Recently, the queue has been kept up-to-date! If you click on "start moderating" or "okay", and you just get "okay" again, it indicates the queue is empty, at that time! If you kept clicking "okay", you would get a few images trickling in! If your intention is to moderate your own works, as mine was, the best thing to do is click "start moderating" within ten seconds of saving your Blingee, or stamp! At times, it can take longer, than that, to reach the queue, but you will be more likely to be the one who gets it, when it does come through! Hope that helps!
galacticwolf
might I suggest....http://www.refreshthis.com/ would make life easier
guardian06
прислано: 2980 days назад
Just to let people know....Repeatedly clicking on the "ok" button is not the best way to refresh the queue.  In fact, that's a real good way to let "bad" images through.  You would need to click back on "Moderator" and then "Start Moderating Now!" ☺
galacticwolf
****periodically click ok
Blackcat41
Guardian06, I'm slightly confused...I always click the "ok" button to moderate more images! I begin with the "start moderating" button, images come up, I go through them, reject if necessary, then press "ok", and more images appear! When no more images appear, I take a break to do other things, but I leave that tab open! So, if I'm uploading stamps, I use one tab to upload the image, and another tab to moderate! So, when I click "ok", I get more images, including (and sometimes only) what I've just uploaded! There isn't a single image that goes by, without me viewing it! So, could you explain how pressing "ok" is bad? Thank you, so much!
galacticwolf
I'm guessing its the fact it's automatically set to "accept" and you have to manually select "decline" and that pressing okay too fast you may accidentally accept all the images at once. Which, is silly to repeatedly press okay, at least press it every 10 sec or set it to refresh automatically.
guardian06
прислано: 2979 days назад
galacticwolf covered your question perfectly ☺
1 | 2 | 3 |

В центре внимания

Happy New Year 2023

создатель: beba_zo

Поместите свой Blingee здесь!