help with a member

FRANNIEMG
прислано: 3026 дней назад
each time i am doing great on blingee this new member is ruining it.  commandercolt.  whoever it is keep entering contest or puts up blingees that are rude in nature.  using tinkerbell farting and saying poo poo and stuff.  this is not good for the young members.  i think this should be checked out.  i would not want my grandchild coming across tinker bell and them loving her and then stumble across what this member is doing in their blingees.  degrading.  maybe i am wrong to feel this way i do not know
laakirawhitewolfwoman
I HAVE COME ACROSS THIS MEMBER ALSO.  HE DOES NOT DIRECTLY DO IT BAD BUT HAVING TINKERBELL PISSING AND POOPING IN A BLING IS NOT GOOD AND HIS LANGUAGE IS HORRIBLE.  THEN THE BLINGEES THAT SHOWS SEXUAL ACTS LIKE THE PRIVATE PARTS BEING ARROWS AND SUCH IS UNLIKEABLE.  THEY SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PERSON.  HAS NOT BEEN ON LONG ONLY HAS 11 BADGES AND DONT KNOW HOW THEY GOT THOSE.  IT IS PEOPLE LIKE THIS THAT MAKES BLINGEE BE BAD IF PARENTS GOT ON AND SAW THEIR CHILDREN READING AND SEEING THIS.  YES SCHOOL IS BAD ENOUGH BUT DO GOOD CLEAN THINKING PEOPLE HAS TO PUT UP WITH THIS SORT OF BLINGEES
laakirawhitewolfwoman
I HAD TO BLOCK THE PERSON.  DID YOU
2015rross
Has not a MODERATOR caught these blingees.  They are nasty.  Also on one blingee it shows the drawing of tinkerbell private with panties and she is pissing.  Other has boys pissing in mouths.  This is not right and should not be on blingee.  Some deranged minds might think they are ok but I for one do not.  Someone should do something about this
raysmith42
прислано: 3025 дней назад
I agree. We don't need those kinds of blingees here. Did you report them as bad content? 
laakirawhitewolfwoman
I DID AND I DO NOT KNOW IF THE OTHER PERSON DID.  I DONT KNOW WHY A MODERATOR DIDN'T CATCH THAT.
raysmith42
I don't know. Language is another problem to address. Fowl language should not be allowed either.
Blackcat41
прислано: 3024 дня назад
In moderation, I have come across several of the vulgar Tinkerbell images! I always reject the ones that can be rejected; however, one of them got marked as a false alert, meaning BT didn't agree that it should be rejected! I didn't know which user had uploaded it, as all images in moderation are anonymous! Thanks for the information! One last thing, moderators have no control over where Blingees and stamps appear! We can only prevent them from entering competitions and being placed in the spotlight! And, only as long as BT also believes the image to be inappropriate! They are the final decision makers, we just "flag" the images to make it faster and easier for them to go through! Hope this helps!
Ray! I totally agree about the language! Every time I come across one, I think to myself, "shouldn't this be considered inappropriate, as well!"! But, I have to judge each image based on the criteria set forth by BT!
Please, whenever you see an objectionable image, mark it as inappropriate!
guardian06
When you see such content, make sure to report it as "bad content" if you're not a moderator.  And if you are a moderator, then make sure to "reject" it.  The rest will be handled through the final process of moderating.

I'm sure the person that made those images has been warned.
Deleted_avatar
@guardian06

I've noticed some blingees with swear words on them or words that might be considered bad words, and I'm not sure whether to accept them or not. 

What words are allowed? Or is it just about context? For example, would lyrics from a song with swear words be okay? But swearing and insulting a person wouldn't? 
guardian06
Hi lumi-anime-girl,

That's a good question and I'll try to answer it for you.
First of all, I can definitely understand your confusion....I went through it when I first started moderating (back when the dinosaurs roamed the earth, lol).

If there's a blingee loaded with a bunch of swears then I would most definitely reject it.  Now there's a bit of gray area.  For example, I've come across blingees that have the words, "kiss my ass"...That would be allowed.  

The best that I can tell you that when in doubt, reject it.  It's better to get a false alert than a whole miss.  

If you need more help I'll be more than happy to give it ☺
Deleted_avatar
@guardian06, thank you for your help. It is a bit of a confusing area. But your comment has made it a bit clearer. 

If in doubt I will reject but it is quite rare to see any swear words on here. 
p01s0n_l1p5_0f_bl0od
прислано: 3023 дня назад
I agree that these images are not appropriate, I myself have 4 kids. You cant get mad at the Moderators though, they are doing their best. As a mother, I know that you can't catch all the problems all the time. All you can do is report it and move on. Give the Moderators time to do their jobs. Its not their fault.
galacticwolf
прислано: 2977 дней назад
Think it's time for them to revise their TERMS OF SERVICE....

В центре внимания

* die hungrigen Wölfe *

создатель: loveblink...

Поместите свой Blingee здесь!