BLINGEES

lealive
прислано: 1007 дней назад
Hi friends and fellow Blingsters :) :) 
There is only a few of us still entering competitions but 
I'm wondering if anybody has ran out of Blingees to enter in  the remaining  competitions yet ? I have multiple accounts so not yet for me lol But I am almost out on my seasoned40 account

Anyway 
Happy Friday Eve  to you all !
Hugs :)

Alia
Klaudia_1998_
прислано: 1007 дней назад
Idk.... 
I'd like to blingee back :'(
I miss it..
It's one thing which made me happy in these worst moments in my life...
JulieBaka
прислано: 975 дней назад
Hopefully we will be able to make more someday. Once the flash emulators are able to run ActionScript 3, we should be able to use the emulators to make blingees. No news on when they'll be able to support ActionScript 3 though.
lealive
прислано: 972 дня назад
YES!!! That would be a dream come true ! I miss making blingees so badly  :(
ZaharaBlue
прислано: 970 дней назад
I hope so too.
gnomeball.midi
прислано: 969 дней назад
as nice as something like that would be, it wouldn't fix the issue of stamp searching being broken. this site really should have been closed at the beginning of the year instead of still being here for nearly no reason imo
Klaudia_1998_
прислано: 1 день назад
I feel so bad when I cannot make blingees :'( this helped me a lot in hard time which still I have since long time... making blingees was to me like a medicine.. 
versacemeesgaga
прислано: 940 дней назад
Hello everybody... 
I am sad to see that Blingee is not working anymore and I will miss it too. Hopefully it will come back in some way.
In the meantime, you may want to have a look at  as a working alternative for this site. I know it's not the same but you might enjoy it. You can also make pretty animated collages there.

Hugs,

Mees
p01s0n_l1p5_0f_bl0od
прислано: 938 дней назад
There are still some that are making Blingees. I'm just wondering how they are doing it?

I could probably on my daughters school Chromebook. Anyone else 
versacemeesgaga
прислано: 938 дней назад
I noticed that as well. I don't know how they do it either! But it is good to know that it's still possible.

В центре внимания

famiele

создатель: mogel2510

Поместите свой Blingee здесь!